In this tutorial you will learn how to install flash player on Galaxy S4.Galaxy S4 has many versions so this tutorial will work on all versions of Galaxy S4 including the following versions.
- AT & T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337
- T Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919
- Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545
- Sprint Galaxy S4 SPH-L720
- U.S. Cellular SPH-R970
- International GT-I9500
- International GT-I9505
- Adobe flash player apk for Galaxy S4 Link1
- Adobe flash player apk for Galaxy S4 Link2
- Mozilla firefox Download
- UC browser 9.0 Download
- Open the flash player app and choose mozilla firefox.It will take you to a settings page.Save the settings on this page.
- Download and install the flash player apk from the above links.I have provided two different links for flash player apk,so you need to check which flash player apk runs on your Galaxy S4 by downloading both files from Link1 and Link2.
- Download mozilla firefox for android.Open it and click the menu button of your android phone and then touch "More".
- Then select "Settings".Now click "Plugins" and select "Enabled".
- Now the flash plugin is enabled and you can easily view flash content on websites.But make sure to browse insternet in desktop mode on your Galaxy S4.
Phony Addon Firefox Download
Install Flash Player On Galaxy S4 Using UC Browser 9.0 For Android
- Downlad and install UC browser 9.0 for android from the above link.
- Now click menu and goto "Preferences>Settings>Browsing View>Zoom".
- Now goto any website like youtube and open it in desktop mode.Click on any video and you will see that video will start playing in the browser itself as like in a desktop computer.
- Open default android browser and goto Settings>Advanced>Enable plug-ins>Always on.
- Goto any website like youtube,dailymotion,google video and browse them in desktop mode.
- Click on any video to play.The flash video will play in defaul/stock android browser.
Now you have installed flash player on Galaxy S4.If you liked the procedure then you can share it.
You May Also Like