iPhone 6 is the latest flagship iOS device from Apple. It comes in two variants iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. Both differ in screen size however their performance is almost same. Both these iPhone models run the latest iOS 8.0 which is the best ever smartphone OS according to Apple. iOS 8.0.1 has a bug which is loss of cellular service or ability to use Touch ID after updating to iOS 8.0.1 on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. If you are encountering this error then your phone's network signal strength is not good and you are unable to use the Touch ID. To resolve this issue update your iPhone to latest iOS 8.0.2 OS.
How To Update iPhone 6 To iOS 8.0.2
- Before you get any updates, back up your device to iCloud or iTunes.
- Make sure your device has enough available free space to install the update. Tap Settings > General > Usage to see how much space your phone has.
- If you use your device's Personal Hotspot for your computer's Internet connection, update your device wirelessly or connect your computer to another network.
- Plug in your device to a power adapter.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap "Download and Install" to download the update. Updates might download automatically while your device is connected to Wi-Fi and a power source.
- Tap Install when the download completes if you want to complete it now. Tap Later to install the update later. If your device is passcode enabled, it will ask you to enter the passcode before installing the update.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.
Post a Comment