Converting a Microsoft Office Word 2007 Word document into PDF is necessary for extra security and to prevent any changes in file. Office 2007 provides a function in which you can directly save word documents to PDF files. PDF files are not easy to edit because they require some paid softwares on the other hand a word document is easily editable. In this tutorial I will teach you how you can save Office Word 2007 documents directly as PDF files in Microsoft Office 2007 without using any word to pdf converter software.
How To Save Or Convert Microsoft Office Word 2007 As PDF File
- Download Microsoft Save as PDF add-in
- Its only 933 KB to download. Install it.
- Now open any word document in Office 2007.
- Click 'File>Save As'. Click 'PDF or XPS'.
- Enter a name for your file. Its done.
- Use adobe pdf reader to open the file.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.