android phone from the links below.I am providing nesoid emulator apk and some game roms to play.
NES emulator for android Nesoid apk download
- Jungle book
- Turtle Ninja 3
- Spartan X
How To Play NES Games On AndroidNow follow the steps below after downloading all the files from the above links.
- Install the nesoid apk and put the game roms in a directory like “sdcard/Nintendo”. Make a folder in your sd card and name it 'Nintendo'.
- Put all the rom files in this folder.
- Now open nesoid and tap the blue sd card icon on top left. Now move to “Nintendo” folder. Open any game of your choice.
- Now game will run and you will see buttons and a 4 axis controller. Now you have to make appropriate settings for nesoid to play games efficiently.
Settings For Nesoid Android Emulator
- Open the emulator and tap 'Menu>Settings'.
- A settings page will open click “Other settings” and scroll down to “Orientation” and select “Landscape”. If “Full screen mode” is unchecked then check it.
2. Audio And Video Setings
- Now go back and click “Audio & Video settings”. Click “Scaling mode” and select “Stretched”. Then select “Aspect ratio” and choose “16:9”.
- Now scroll down and select “Max frame skips” and set to “0” and tap 'OK'.
3. Input Settings
- Now go back and select “Input settings”. Tap “Virtual keypad settings”. Uncheck “Vibrate on keypress”.
- Now select “Controls size”. Select controls size according to your phone’s screen. For example if you are using galaxy note 2, or galaxy S7 then choose “Large” then click OK. For android phones having only 3 inch touchscreens choose “Medium”.
- Now tap “Hide controls” and uncheck “Disable A/B turbo”. If you uncheck this option then you will see four buttons on screen that is two normal and two turbo buttons.
- Now click “D-pad + buttons layout” and choose “Bottom+bottom”.
- Now click “Layout margin” and select 1 by sliding to left then click ok.
- Now go back until you see the game and start playing Nes games on android.
4. Load And Save A Game
At any time while playing the game you can save the game and later load it from where you left it. To save a game in Nesoid tap the menu button and choose 'Save'. Then choose any slot from slot 1-9 and an additional slot 'Quick' save. When you tap any slot the game will be saved.
To load a saved game state tap menu button and choose 'Load' and select the state from the list that you saved earlier. The game will load from where you left it.
Now you are all set to play nes games on android. When you download other roms put them in Nintendo folder for convenience. Share this wonderful post if you like it.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.