OS : Android 4.1 Jellybean
CPU : Quad core 1.4 GHz cortex A9processor
Screen : 10.1 inches(800x1200 pixels),PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen 16 M colors
RAM/Internal memory : 2 GB RAM/16GB,32GB,64GB internal memory
Camera : Primary -5 MP,Secondary – 1.9 MP
Battery : non removable 7000 mAh
This tutorial will teach you how to install flash player on galaxy note 10.1 wifi N8013.As you know adobe is not providing flash for android anymore but still we can install adobe flash player on Samsung galaxy note 10.1 wifi N8013.Before we start you will need following files to be downloaded to your Samsung tablet.
- Adobe flash player for galaxy note 10.1 wifi N8013 apk download
- Mozilla firefox for android download
- UC browser 8.4 for android download
You can download UC browser's latest versio from playstore the tablet version for full compatibility.
- Phony plugin for Mozilla firefox for android
Note : Before doing anything enable "Unknown Sources" on your galaxy tab 2 otherwise you won't be able to install flash player apk.To do this goto Settings>Security>Unknown Sources check it.
Installing Adobe Flash Player On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi Using Default Android Browser
1.Download and install flash player for android 4.1 jellybean from above link.
2.Now open default android browser and goto Settings>Advanced>Enable plug-ins>Always on.
3.Now goto youtube and open it in desktop mode by clicking the menu on top right and selecting "Desktop".
4.Now when you will play any youtube video in default android browser then it will play.
Note : Flash player will work best with default android browser.If it doesn't work with UC browser then use default android browser.
Installing Adobe Flash Player On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi Using UC Browser For Android
- Download and install UC browser from above link.If installation is blocked then goto settings>applications>check unknown sources.
- Install adobe flash player for Samsung galaxy note 10.1 wifi N8013.
- Now open UC browser and click menu>Settings>Website Preference then select ‘Desktop’.Also on the same page click ‘Browsing View’ and select ‘Desktop’.Now go back to home page.
- Now goto Youtube.If mobile version opens then open it in desktop mode then click any video on youtube.You will see that video will play in the browser itself and not in the youtube android app.
- When you goto flash websites then you will see “click to load flash” in flash content boxes.You need to click it to play flash on your Samsung tablet.
- Download and install Mozilla firefox from the playstore link given above.
- After installing open it and goto settings>content>plugins>enabled.
- Now goto any flash website you will be able to view flash in Mozilla firefox on galaxy note 10.1 wifi and won’t see any blue lego cube in place of plugin.
Phony Addon Mozilla Android Download
Now you have learnt how to install flash player on galaxy note 10.1 wifi N8013 by using two browsers.The same procedure can be used to install flash player on samsung galaxy note 10.1 N8000 if it is updated to android jellybean if not then click here.You can share this wonderful post with your friends having Samsung galaxy note 10.1 wifi on facebook and google plus.
Now learn to install adobe flash player on galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition by reading this tutorial.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.