Save web pages as pdf files using google chrome : this task is just simple.To save your favourite web page as pdf follow the steps below.
- Just press ctrl+p,this command is for printing the web page and can be invoked by clicking the wrench icon on the top right below close button in the browser.
- A print dialogue opens and you will see on the top left “Destination”.
- Click the “change” button and another dialogue box opens.
- You can select “save as PDF” and choose your destination to save the file.Also you can save the file as xps document writer.
- open that doc file and click “save as”.After clicking it click “other formats” and save the same file as “web page” by selecting from “Save as type” drop down list.
- now you have saved the file as web page now open it in google chrome and repeat the steps to save the web page as pdf which has been discussed in aspect one.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.