1.how to find who logs in your facebook account : this is a cool trick which allows you to track who logs in your account without your permission.You can change your account settings and see who logs in your account.You can do this as follows.
- log in to your facebook account.
- click account settings.
- then click security on left side.
- then you will see login notifications on right side.If you want to know who logs in your account simply enable this feature.Select notification method email or sms on your registered facebook mobile.Whenever someone logs in your account facebook will ask to enter computer or device name which can be seen in the recognized devices option.
- click on recognized devices.If you do not recognize that device present in the list then you should change your password.
- go to this link while you are logged in your facebook account.
- on opening this page your all pending facebook requests will be loaded.On the right side you will see few options such as cancel request,send reminder etc.You can use them as you wish.
4.how to disable new facebook photo viewer : the new facebook photo viewer might take much time to load in slow connections so you can disable it by doing the following.
this is a sample address of a photo on facebook in new photo viewer.Can you see the &theater written in the last of the address.If you remove this &theater from that photo's address and then reload the page then you will see old facebook photo viewer.
5.how to tag friends in facebook status updates : you can tag friends in status updates.Firstly write you message then type @you friend's name.Facebook will automatically show the list of friends.Just select the friends whom you want to tag and press share.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.