But you can still install flash player on galaxy y and can enjoy flash content on different websites for exaample you can play online videos,online songs and other flash content.For fully enjoying the flash content on your phone you should have a 3G connection otherwise performance of flash on 2G network will be sluggish.Its your call whether to use 2G or 3G network.We will teach you to install flash player on galaxy y by using UC browser and mozilla firefox for android.
Install Adobe Flash Player On Galaxy Y S5360
- download and install flash player armv6 from here.Galaxy y's processor is of armv6 architecture so armv11 version of flash won't work on it.The armv6 flash player can be downloaded from pcnexus.
Download flash player armv6 apk
- download and install this armv6 flash player on your phone.
- now you have to download UC browser 8.3 for android which you can download from pcnexus.This flash player installed on your phone is only supported by UC browser 8.3.The pre installed google browser doesn't suppot this flash.
Download UC Browser 8.3 apk
- download and install UC browser 8.3 and you are done.
- now open UC Browser and open youtube.When you open it,the browser will first deliver mobile version of youtube.Now move to bottom of page and click 'desktop'.Now desktop mode opens.
- now click on any video,which is of very short duration if you are using a slow network.You will see an option in the video player "click to load flash".Click it and wait till it loads.Loading depends on network speed.
- after loading the video will start to play as it plays in a desktop computer.
Below are the screenshots showing flash player playing videos on galaxy y in desktop mode.
Install Flash Player On Galaxy Y Using Mozilla Firefox For Android
1.Download and install mozilla firefox for android from google play store.It is free to download.2.Download and install the adobe flash armv6 apk from above links.If you have installed the flash apk then ignore this step.
3.Now open the adobe flash player app and select mozilla firefox from the list.Now choose "Local Storage" and select "Always".4.Open mozilla firefox click the menu button of your android phone then select "More".A vertical list will open then scroll down and select "Settings".Then click Plugins>Enabled.
5.Now return to home page and goto youtube.If youtube doesn't load in desktop mode then load it in desktop mode otherwise flash player will not work.
6.Click on any video to play it.In mozilla firefox the flash videos will automatically play and you don't need to click "load flash" like in UC browser.Video playing will depend on network speed.
|Flash Videos On Galaxy Y S5360 Using Mozilla Firefox|
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.