AT&T has just rolled out a new update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the S7 Edge. The new update comes with a build number G930AUCU4BQK2 and G935AUCU4BQK2 and fixes the android vulnerabilities upto November 1, 2017. If you haven’t received the FOTA update then check for software updates on your new Samsung phone AT&T .
- Support for new Mobile Hotspot APN
- AirWatch fix for Enterprise customers, call performance improvements, network performance improvements
- November Security Patch Level up to November 1, 2017
- Release date: December 8, 2017
- Android version: 7.0
- Android Security patch level (SPL): November 1, 2017
- Baseband version: G935AUCU4BQK2/ G930AUCU4BQK2
- Kernel version: 3.18.31-12564870
- Build number: NRD90M.G935AUCU4BQK2/ NRD90M.G930AUCU4BQK2
- Build fingerprint: 7.0/NRD90M/G935AUCU4BQK2
- OTA size: 356MB – 399MB
To anytime update your AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge go to ‘Settings>Software update>Check for updates’. Make sure your phone’s battery is fully charged. If you see any update then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the firmware update. Your phone may take 10-15 minutes to install the update. During this time your phone won’t be able to take calls or messages.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.