Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman is the latest smartphone with android's gingerbread is a value for money gadget.This gadget is a lovely piece of creation presented by sony ericsson.This review will tell you why should you prefer this phone above any other.I can guarantee you after reading this review you will also want to put your hands on it.
1.Design:Let's talk about design,well design is the first thing that a user looks into any phone.The design of sony ericsson live is very good.The design is very sturdy but it's not very sleek and grip is just fine.But this doesn't make any problem.The top of the screen is smartly designed and it contains music lights.When you play music the light on top activates and blinks according to the tune.Coming to back panel you will find two dual stereo speakers and a camera in center with LED flash.It is available in two colours black and white.After looking at it you won't easily keep your eyes away from it.
2.Technical:Sony Ericsson Live has best technical specifications as compared to other smartphones in this price range.You won't find these much of specifications in samsung,motorola and LG at a price range of about 14650/- INR.Some of these important technical specifications of this phone are.
- this phone runs on latest android 2.3.4 and is upgradable to android ice cream sandwich 4.0.
- it has 512 MB of RAM and 1 GHz scorpion processor.
- and don't forget graphics,well it has adreno 200 graphics.
- it supports all major connectivity options.
- battery life is good.
- it has flash 11 and supports latest flash content.
- screen size is 3.5 inches with 16 M colours and 480x320 resolution.
- the screen is equipped with a LED backlit so you can view images and videos at any angle without distortion of screen.
- the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman has dual stereo speakers with XLoud.So it will totally enhance your music experience.Music is much better on this phone.
- the primary camera is of 5 MP with LED flash and with HD 720p video recording.The secondary camera is VGA and you can easily make video calls and can easily video chat.You can check the camera quality by clicking the following links below.
3.Comparison:When Sony Ericsson Live is compared to samsung galaxy ace then Sony Ericsson Live wins the race.Both these phones do not have much price difference,the price difference is around 1000 INR and you can compare specs of both these phones.Galaxy ace is running on android 2.3 and is not upgradable to android ice cream sandwich,also it has a 800 MHz processor with 256 MB of RAM while Live with Walkman has 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM and runs on android 2.3.4 and is even upgradable to android ice cream sandwich.
4.User Experience:Sony Ericsson Live is an excellent smartphone in it's class.The touch is very sensitive.You can capture HD videos at 720p resolution.This phone also supports large resolution videos and there is no need to convert videos to its screen size you can directly play videos on this phone.Music quality is also vey good and it has a built in feature called XLoud which enhances your music experience.Coming to homescreen,the homescreen has four shortcuts at the corners of screen you can add your favourite apps here for faster access.
Homescreen and menu pics
5.Security:This phone is getting pre installed Mcafee mobile security at no extra cost.So you don't need to think about security.However you can download any other security app of your choice.
6.Price:It is available at a price of 14650/- INR.At this price range you won't get following mind blowing features in any other smartphone.These are.
- 1 GHz scorpion processor with adreno 200 graphics.
- 512 MB RAM
- Dual stereo speakers
- 5 MP camera with HD video recording at 720p.
- front facing VGA camera.
- 3.5 inches capacitive touchscreen with scratch resistance and 16 M colours.
You can blindly go for this phone.It is the best android smartphone in this price range and is a powerful combination of features and performance.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.
Post a Comment