Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is the latest Samsung note phablet that runs on android 4.4.4 kitkat. This is the first android smartphone with a dedicated notification curve on the screen. Installation of flash player is required when we watch flash videos online, watch live TV or play online flash games and watch Facebook videos. In this tutorial I will teach you to install adobe flash player 11.1 on Galaxy Note Edge including SM-N915A for AT&T and SM-N915T for T-Mobile.
Note : Before doing anything enable "Unknown Sources" on your phone otherwise you won't be able to install flash player apk. To do this goto Settings>Security>Unknown Sources check it.
This tutorial will teach you to install flash player on Galaxy Note Edge LTE and can be applied on any model including AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, T-Mobile and International. Before installation download the following files below.
Install Flash Player On Galaxy Note Edge
- UC browser HD for android download
Note : Galaxy Note Edge default android browser doesn't fully support flash plugin. So you will see a missing plugin like a blue box in place of flash content on most websites, or see "This plugin is not supported". However sites like YouTube will work without any problem.
Install Adobe Flash Player On Galaxy Note Edge Using UC Browser HD For Android
- Download and install UC browser HD from above link. If installation is blocked then go to Settings>Security>check Unknown Sources.
- There is no need to change any settings for flash plugin. As the browser is smart enough to automatically play flash videos online on your Note Edge.
- Now go to Youtube.If mobile version opens then open it in desktop mode then click any video on youtube.You will see that video will play in the browser itself and not in the youtube android app.
- UC browser HD has an inbuilt flash player which eliminates the need for installing the flash plugin separately.
- You can try other browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Dolphin browser HD. But UC browser HD will work best.
You have successfully installed flash player 11.1 on Galaxy Note Edge with android 4.4 Kitkat.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.
Post a Comment