Samsung Galaxy S5 is the latest flagship device in Galaxy series. It features android 4.4.2 kitkat and a 2.5 GHz quad core krait processor which makes it blazing fast when it comes to play games and run apps or even do multitasking. This tutorial will teach you how to enter recovery mode in Galaxy S5. Entering recovery mode is necessary if you want to factory reset the phone, hard reset Galaxy S5, clear dalvik cache or erase entire data stored on the phone. Suppose if you have forgotten the unlock pattern or code on your Galaxy S5 and also you don’t remember the Google account password then you can unlock your device by hard reset in Recovery Mode.
Enter Recovery Mode On Galaxy S5
- Switch off your phone.
- Now press Volume Up, Home button and the Power button at the same time for few seconds.
- When you see Recovery Mode release the buttons.
- Now you have successfully entered the Recovery Mode in Galaxy S5.
- Now you can factory reset, hard reset, clear dalvik cache and wipe data on your phone.
- Also you can install updates with this method.
- G900F/SM-G900H - for Europe
- SM-G900I : Asia
- SM-G900K/G900L/G900S: for Korea
- SM-G900M: Vodafone
- SM-G900A: AT&T
- SM-G900T: T-Mobile
- SM-G900V: Verizon
- SM-G900R4: US Cellular
- SM-G900P: Sprint
The stock recovery has limited functions and if you want to add more functions then use custom recovery like TWRP or CWM (ClockWork Mod). The custom recovery gives you more functions then stock recovery and you can utilize your android phone in much better way.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.