Bootloader or Download Mode can easily be accessed on Motorola Moto G if you know for what purpose it is used and how to do it. Entering bootloader or download mode on Moto G is required when you want to upgrade the android firmware of your phone, downgrade the android firmware or re-install the stock android firmware on your phone. The main reason for which the download mode is used is to upgrade the phone to latest official android firmware manually. This can be done manually first you have to download the official Motorola Moto G Rom from Google then flash it via ADB. All the three operations can be achieved via Download mode.
Entering Download Mode on Motorola Moto G is extremely simple and can be done by pressing few buttons simultaneously. Basically we press volume down and power button at the same time but in case of Moto G it is a bit different. So lets start.
Enter Download Mode On Motorola Moto G
If you liked the article please share it. Now check this article.
- A Windows PC or MAC.
- A USB Cable.
- Moto G Drivers installed on your PC.
- Power off your phone by pressing the power button for few seconds. When a popup opens choose ‘Power Off’.
- Now connect the USB cable to your phone.
- Now press the volume down button and while doing so press the power button.
- Now connect the phone to PC with data cable.
- The drivers will be automatically installed.
- You have successfully entered bootloader/download mode on Moto G.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.