Why To Edit Subtitles Of Movie
Editing subtitles of movie would be beneficial if you are adding your custom subtitles to movie's srt file.Also you can add subtitles in your own language.For example if you are watching an English movie then you can put any language subtitles in it like russian,spanish,german etc by editing the subtitle srt file.Having subtitles in your language will help you to understand the movie.
How To Edit The Subtitles Of Movie/Video Files
To edit the subtitles of movies you should have any movie file with a subtitle srt file and a media player like media player classics or windows media player 11.
- If you do not have the subtitles for a particular movie then you can download the srt file from www.moviesubtitles.org.Just go to this site and search for your favourite movies subtitles.
- For a single movie you will find many srt files here,so you need to choose the best one which best syncs with words spoken by the actors in the movies.
- Now rename the movie and the subtitle srt file with a same name.For example if your movie name is avatar then srt file name should be avatar.
- Now open the srt file with notepad or microsoft word.Just right click on the srt file and click "open with" then choose notepad or microsoft word.
- Now you have to do only one thing that you have to edit the subtitle and put your favorite texts in place of original ones.
- In case you want to translate the subtitles in other language the use google translate.Copy the original subtitle from the file then translate it with google translate in your desired language.After translation paste that subtitle in the srt file and save it.
- Now open the movie and you will see the customized subtitles in your movie.Below is the example of translated subtitles which are customized by editing the srt file.
In the above images you can see the english subtitle in the first pic and the translated french subtitle in the second image.Now you can easily edit the srt file of any movie or video.If you like the article please take few seconds to share it.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.
very useful for meReplyDelete
can i see offline map in samsung galaxy s duos after downloaded it?ReplyDelete
yes use 'Make available offline' in 'More' settings of gmaps and select the map area to be seen while offline.Delete