Android smart phones comes with built in various lock screens that protect your android phone from unauthorized access. Some of the most popular lock screen include the pattern lock, the number lock, the face lock and the password lock. But pattern lock is widely used which is moderately difficult to break it.The only way to break the pattern lock is to factory reset the android phone in android system recovery mode by wiping the phone. But in this tutorial I will teach you to break the pattern lock on android without factory resetting the phone if you are using a Samsung android phone. This method will save your data because you don't need to wipe your phone and you still be able to break the pattern lock.
This tutorial works only with Samsung android smartphones. We will use Samsung-Dive to break the pattern lock on your Samsung smartphone. Samsung-Dive is a remote control service that helps you to locate and track your lost or stolen Samsung android phone. You will need a Samsung account to use Samsung-Dive.
- This tutorial will only work with Samsung android phones that have a valid Samsung account associated with them.
- If data connection remains always off on your phone then Samsung-Dive will not work. To break the pattern lock remotely your phone should have a working data connection.
- This tutorial is not limited to pattern lock and with this you can break any kind of android lock-screen including the face lock, number lock, and password lock.
- If at present you don't require this tutorial then read it carefully because it will prove helpful in future, the day when you accidently forget your lock-screen pattern or password.
- This tutorial will work for both samsung android smartphones and tablets (both wi-fi and 3G versions).
- Background data should be enabled on Samsung smartphones running android 2.3 or earlier.
- First of all sign up for a Samsung account. You can see how you can sign up here.
- After setting up Samsung account on your android phone goto http://www.samsungdive.com.
- Login with your email and password.
- Your phone will be visible here. A green dot indicates that your phone is online and is ready to accept remote commands.
- The Samsung-Dive remote control page will open. Select 'Unlock my screen' and click 'Unlock'.
- Samsung-Dive will send an unlock command to your android phone via network and the pattern lock will be removed and will automatically be reset to swipe lock.
- Now you can choose a different lock-screen for your phone.