So if you want to change the call screen on galaxy y android then you have to download an app called ultimate call screen HD.This post will let you to change call screen on android means any device.
After downloading this app install it and you are done.Now you have to customize this app for real performance so that it will appear as it is a pre installed app on your galaxy y.Here’s how you can do it.
- open the app ultimate call screen HD
- click call setting then click call screen interface.Now you will see Answer/Decline interface.Click it and you will see three options that is push button,sliding tab and rotary slide.
- you can choose one of them which will appear during incoming calls.
- sliding tab will give the look of default android 2.3 gingerbread call screen on your galaxy y.
- disable the haptic feedback.
Change the call screen background image
You can change the background image of your choice which appears during incoming and outgoing calls on galaxy y.You can do this as follows.
- open the app.
- click call settings.
- click default pictures.
- then open “known caller default picture”.
- then select any image from image gallery.
The known caller default picture will show up only when you receive calls from contacts that are in your contacts that are in your contacts list.For unknown numbers it will show up the default image
The other app is called ringskin which can also change the call screen on android.You can download it from playstore.
You May Also Like