Google Play Store 5.4.12 is the latest version of play store app recently released by Google. The Google Play Store App is used to update all apps installed on your phone. Previously the app version 5.4.11 stopped downloading apps on my android and I figured it out that play store received an another update which was downloading itself in background. If you are getting error 927 or your play store app is not downloading apps then you should update to the latest version.
- Security Improvements.
- Bug Fixes.
- No material design changes.
Google Play Store 5.4.12 APK Free Download
How To Install
- Download the APK from above link.
- Go to 'Settings>Security>Device Administration'. Enable 'Unknown sources'.
- Now locate the APK file and tap it to open.
- Click 'Install'.
- Wait for few seconds and the app will be installed.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.