Nvidia has released GeForce Experience 2.2.2 update recently. GeForce experience is a smart way to keep your Nvidia drivers updated and also it automatically optimizes your games stored on your computer's hard drive, also it lets you stream your PC games on Nvidia Shield Gaming Portable console, so you can play the games around the house over Wi-Fi. For GeForce experience tutorial read this.
Download GeForce Experience 2.2.2
Release highlights Nvidia GeForce Experience 2.2.2
- Game optimizations now supports NVIDIA Multi-Frame Anti-aliasing mode.
- Improves audio-video sync for ShadowPlay videos.
- Fixes a bug where ShadowPlay desktop capture option is not shown.
- Fixes stuttering in some ShadowPlay videos.
- ShadowPlay video files now use regionalized date formatting.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.
Post a Comment