SWF stands for Small Web Format which is an Adobe Flash File Format used for multimedia, vector graphics like interactive animations and games. It is derived from Shockwave Flash. SWF files can only be played in a flash compatible web browser. An SWF file has a .swf extension. Flash games are very popular as they can be directly played in the web browser. But android doesn't have a direct support to play SWF files. But in this tutorial, I am going to teach you how you can do this.
- SWF Player - Flash File Viewer: Download
- Adobe AIR: Download from Google Play
- SWF files
How To Play SWF And Flash Files On Android
- Download and install the two apps given above on your phone.
- Now open the SWF player app and tap 'Local Files'.
- Locate the SWF file that you want to play. It will have an SWF icon on it.
- Tap the file to play it.
- While the file is playing tap the back button on your android to open the on screen controls of the player app.
- This app also has keyboard/D-Pad option so that you can also flash games in this app.
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.