EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful file recovery software because it supports all kinds of storage devices and their formats whether they are FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT etc. The best part is that it provides two types of scans one is ‘Quick Scan’ and other is more advanced the ‘Deep Scan’. Quick Scan quickly scans for the recently deleted files so that you save yourself from scanning your storage devices for a long time, when Quick Scan fails, ‘Deep Scan’ comes into play.
The deep scan intelligently scans the sectors of hard drives to recover lost data, but it takes much time to scan and the time depends on the storage capacity.
It does not matter whether you are a MAC user or Windows user, you may have lost your important data at least one time. Media files like pictures and videos taken from digital cameras or phone are number one to come in the data loss category.
But EaseUS is an easy data recovery Wizard is good at recovering your lost, deleted and wiped photos or videos from a corrupt or formatted disk or pen drives. It can also recover files from wiped partition.
How To Recover Deleted Files On MAC/Windows With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Download EaseUS free data recovery software.
- Open the program and start a scan. You should select the file type before scanning. You can choose from ‘Audio’, ‘Video’, ‘Graphics’, ‘Email’ and ‘Documents’.
- Now select the location which you want to scan for lost files. It can be C:\, D:\ or E:\ drive.
- You can also connect USB drives for pen drive data recovery and click the refresh button. Here all your removable and non-removable storage media will be visible. You have to select one location and click ‘Scan’.
- By default quick scan starts. After scan is completed it shows you the files with a red ‘d’ mark on them which means that they are previously deleted and cannot be recovered.
- Put a check mark on the those file and click ‘Recover’.
- A popup will open to select the location to save your recovered files. Do not choose the same location from where files were deleted.
- If you do not find your desired files then click deep scan. It will take a long time but will show you more files that can be possibly recovered.
The scan result interface is divided into 3 parts. At the left is the Directory Tree list, which offers you 3 methods ( by Path, types and Time) to quickly filter the files. The window in the middle displays all the files and folders under the folder selected in the left window with more info (date and type). The window at the right side displays a thumbnail and info for the file selected in the middle window. It provides a Preview option to preview some specific file types in the program.
Preview and Recover the Files
Features Of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Installs quickly and easy to use interface.
- Works on MAC and Windows.
- Allows you to preview your deleted files before recovery.
- Recover whatever you lost, it is not file dependent.
- The scanning results can be saved and imported to perform another recovery without scanning again.
- The software is completely safe and does not overwrite your files.
- Restore deleted files to any storage device like SDcard or flash drives or external hard drives.
- Also works on Windows server.
- Deep Scan feature takes time but it really discovers deleted files.
Let us know if you have any queries about EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Do remember that EaseUS data recovery comes with 1 GB free trial mode. To unlock the full potential you need to buy the software. Good news is that you have to buy this software for only 1 PC just once. There are no renewals required. 1 PC license costs only $69.95 and it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied with the data recovery performance of this software then you can get your money back.
Buy EaseUS Data Recovery Software
You May Also Read
Get Blog Updates Via Email Subscribe Now
Please check your email for the verification link. Click on the verification link to start your email newsletter subscription.